The company has designed the website to provide the best air travel service to customers, so unlawful activities over the website is strictly prohibited such as follows:
- In case of any unlawful, fake, or fake reason to effect
- To harm, destroy or devilishness anyone in any way
- For any business or trading reason, other than private use
- To transmit, secure, unconstrained, unapproved publicizing, restricted time or any kind of similar asking for spam
All prices displayed on our website are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Airfare is only guaranteed once the purchase has been completed and the tickets have been issued. Airlines and other travel suppliers may change their prices without notice.
If a price increase occurs after you have made a reservation that affects your travel package, we will notify you of the price increase before taking any further steps. However, no price increases will affect your travel package once your reservation has been finalized.
All reservations are non-refundable unless otherwise stated. If you find that you must cancel a reservation for any reason, please contact us. We will do all we can to assist you in this process. However, please be aware that even if your cancellation is allowed and your reservation is thus refundable, it may be subject to an administrative cancellation fee of USD 75.00 per passenger for international flights, USD 50.00 for trans-border flights between the USA and Canada and USD 35.00 for domestic flights.
FOR THE UNITED STATES BOOKINGS, EVEN IF YOUR TICKET IS NONREFUNDABLE:
- Within the same day midnight you may cancel your booking, “subject to our cancellation fees”.
- All Airline Basic Economy tickets and Promotion tickets cancellation are not permitted Non-refundable tickets
- All reservations are also non-changeable and non-transferable unless otherwise stated. If you need to make a change to your reservation and that change is allowed, please be aware that such change is subject to a fee of $150.00 per passenger for domestic flights, $200.00 for trans-border flights and $300.00 for all other flights. There may also be fees or differences in the price charged by any third-party suppliers (e.g., airlines, hotels, cruise lines, etc.) included in your reservation.
Please be aware that once you have made a reservation, name changes are not allowed. If you find you need to change or correct the spelling of a name after you’ve made a reservation, you will have to cancel your original reservation—if allowed—and then make a new reservation with a new flight at the then-current rate using the correct spelling of the name. This will likely incur fees and penalties. Therefore, it is imperative—and your responsibility—to verify the spelling of the names of all passengers before making your reservation.
The rate applied on the date of issuance of the ticket is only valid for a ticket fully utilized and in the sequential order of flight segments on the dates indicated. Improper use may void the ticket and result in the cancellation of the entire trip.
Pricing is displayed in US currency.
PAYMENT AND FLIGHT INFORMATION AND CONFIRMATION
Some banks and credit card companies charge a fee for international transactions. They will appear on your credit or bank card statement as a foreign or international transaction fee. For example, if you make a travel reservation through our website from outside the United States using a U.S. credit card, your bank may convert the payment amount to your local currency and may charge you a fee for the conversion. The amount of the charge appearing on your credit or bank card statement may be in your local currency and different from the purchase amount shown on the billing summary page for the reservation.
In addition, a foreign transaction fee may be assessed if the bank that issued your credit card is located outside the United States.
Booking international travel through our website may be considered an international transaction by the bank or credit card company since travelozoom may pass your payment on to an international travel supplier.
Your bank or credit card company determines the currency exchange rate and the amount of the foreign transaction fee on the day it processes the transaction. Please contact your bank or credit card company should you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your transaction.
Booking notification: Once your purchase is complete, you should receive an email titled “Booking Notification.” Your booking may provide you with a confirmation number before a ticket has been issued. If this is the case, the booking process is not complete and the fare is subject to change until a ticket is issued.
Once your ticket has been issued, you should receive your electronic ticket.
We strongly recommend that you re-confirm your flight reservation with the airline 24 hours before departure for domestic flights and 72 hours before departure for international flights.
CANCELLATIONS / AMENDMENTS BY THE TRAVEL SUPPLIER
Airlines reserve the right to make time changes, or in rare cases, to cancel flights, for operational reasons. Whilst travelozoom is not responsible for and has no control over, such changes, we will do our best to assist when such situations arise.
In the unlikely event that your flight is cancelled by the airline or tour operator, your rights and remedies will be governed by the supplier's conditions/ airline's conditions of carriage. As a result, you may be entitled to:
(a) carriage on another flight with the same airline without additional costs;
(b) re-routing to your destination with another carrier without additional costs;
(c) some other right or remedy, for example, a future credit note, voucher, etc
In the event of schedule changes made before the commencement of your journey, it is not always necessary to have your tickets reissued or revalidated, but we will advise you should this be necessary. travelozoom take no responsibility for any flight rescheduling en route.
If any of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court or other legal authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the invalid or unenforceable provisions will be stricken. The remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
The headings used in these Terms and Conditions are for reference purposes only.
If we take no action in response to a violation by you or others of one or more of these Terms and Conditions, that inaction shall not constitute a waiver of the violated terms and conditions and shall not impair our right to take action in response to subsequent or similar violations.
In this Agreement, the term “website” includes any e-mail bulletins or other content that we provide to you through this website or otherwise initiated from this website.
Should any legal dispute arise concerning the interpretation or application of these Terms and Conditions and/or this Agreement, or should any legal dispute arise because of your use of this website, we will select the applicable legal jurisdiction and venue at our sole discretion.
SITE USAGE AND TICKET PURCHASE
As per the company’s terms and conditions, a user with an age of 18 years or above has the legal authority to get engage in this website and utilize its services. In case the user is utilizing the service for any other person, then it's the prime responsibility of the user to make him/her understand every term and condition of the website that is mentioned for the tickets and the rest of the services. You have to take accountability for the reservations made by individuals under your course or control. travelozoom allows the user to upload the material to the site, however, they have to consent to the laws, principles and conduct of the site.
- The prices displayed on the website consist of all government taxes.
- In case of an increase in fare of the Air tickets, miscalculation due to server error, payment gateway issue, etc, then travelozoom is liable to cancel the ticket and forfeit the amount received as Cancellation Charges. The difference of the amount should be paid to travelozoom’s account, just after the communication with travelozoom.
- It is mandatory to pay the entire amount before the confirmation of your booking.
- In case the customer wants to get a ticket booked for an infant, then the ideal age must be below 2 years and the customer must have valid document proof of the age. If the age of the infant is 24 months or above then you need to book a separate booking as a child.
- It is also mandatory that during re-check in the infant must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years old.
The tickets/bookings issued to the customer shall be governed under the terms and conditions of the respective Airlines/Supplier.
Once the customer will get done with the booking procedure, then he/she will receive a confirmation email along with the booking number. Through this confirmation email, the contract in context to the services will come into existence to both customers as well as suppliers. This confirmation email provides all details of your booking. Customers need to check that their booking is correct or not as Travel Supplier’s booking system can make errors, so check it once to proceed with the payment process. About “Special Requests” options are available for (meals, child seat, disabled). Travel suppliers will certainly work on such special requests.
OUR FEES & EXCEPTIONS
Notwithstanding every Travel Supplier's expense and charges, travelozoom may charge an administration charge as portrayed underneath. All travelozoom expenses are charged for every individual or per-ticket premise and are non-refundable.
OUR BOOKING FEES
||May Apply To
Online Air Transaction Service Fees
On most airfares a service fee up to $35◊ is charged per person for all passenger types. **
|U.S. Domestic and International
||$0 to $35
Online Hotel Transaction Service Fees
(per night, per room)
||up to $32
Online Car Rental Transaction Service Fees
|All Car Rentals
||up to $25
Service fees will be converted in your local currency on the payment page.
** Passenger types = Adult, child, senior, infant, student, military.
‡ All transaction service fees are non-refundable and are subject to change without notice.
Government imposed taxes and fees are subject to change. You will only be charged the final total amount as shown.
Certain exceptions to the above service fees apply:
- Online vacation package booking service fees up to $50 per person.
- Business and First Class Airfares - Service fees are up to $100 per passenger on all passenger
- Multi-city trips - Service fees are up to $100 per passenger on all passenger type tickets.
- Multi airline trips / Cities with high fraud rates - Service fees are up to $30 per passenger on all
passenger type tickets.
- Our service fees on certain airlines may be up to $35 per passenger
- Contact Center booking service fees: Service fees for contact center bookings
(including complex multi-stop and round-the-world itineraries) may be higher than those charged for
bookings made online. These service fees can range from $10 to $200 per passenger.
Contact Center bookings include premium package benefits.
CERTAIN EXCEPTIONS TO THE ABOVE SERVICE FEES APPLY:
- Online vacation package booking service fees up to $50 per person.
- Business and First Class Airfares - Service fees are up to $100 per passenger on all passenger type tickets.
- Multi-city trips - Service fees are up to $100 per passenger on all passenger type tickets.
- Multi airline trips / Cities with high fraud rates - Service fees are up to $30 per passenger on all passenger type tickets.
- Our service fees on certain airlines may be up to $35 per passenger.
- Contact Center booking service fees: Service fees for contact center bookings (including complex multi-stop and round-the-world itineraries) may be higher than those charged for bookings made online. These service fees can range from $10 to $200 per passenger.
- Contact Center bookings include premium package benefits.
BOOKING AMENDMENTS AND CHARGES
Booking made on travelozoom may have some charges that are being charged as per the directive of the airline. The charges may vary by flight and booking class. The amendment fee may also vary from airline to airline, flight and booking class. All changes must be made at least 72 hours before the departure date. Time duration can be different from airline to airline, therefore it is advised to cross-check it with customer support for accurate information.
CANCEL & EXCHANGE
Most of the aircraft tickets are non-refundable. In some situations where the carrier allows cancellation, then a credit might be considered against future tickets by the same traveller on the same airline. The airlines have their policy of credit termination date, which can’t be utilized after its expiry. So, in case of cancellation, we request customers to examine the limitations with a customer service specialist. Cancellation of tickets must be done before the flight takes off else, we don’t assure or promise for any cancellation. If you are already prepared to make a new reservation and wish to utilize the airline credit, then you will be required to bear the difference in the fare if applicable. Such kinds of strategies and policies are made by the management of carriers, which are not in our control.
We can accept refund requests only if the following conditions have been met:
- You have applied for a cancellation and refund with us and if the fare rules provide for cancellation and refunds;
- You are not a "no show" (most "no show" bookings are in-eligible for any waiver from suppliers for refund processing); and
- We can secure waivers from suppliers to process this requested cancellation and refund.
We are unable to provide a specific timeline for how long it may take for this requested refund to be processed. All refund requests are processed in a sequential format. Once you have provided our customer service agent with your cancellation request, we will then send you an email notification that your request has been received. This notification does not automatically qualify you for a refund. This only provides you with an acknowledgement of your request and provides with a tracking number. Upon receipt of your request, we will work with the suppliers such as airlines, hotels, car-rental companies to generate a waiver based on airline and other supplier rules and notify you of the supplier decision. Our services fees associated with the original travel reservation or booking are not refundable. Please note that we are dependent on the suppliers for receiving the requested refunds. Once the refund has been approved by the supplier it may take additional time for this to appear on your credit card statement. Generally, all suppliers will charge a penalty for a refund. This entire process may take 60-90 days from receipt of your request to receiving credit on your statement. Apart from the airlines and other suppliers refund penalties, travelozoom will charge a post-ticketing services fee, as applicable. All refund fees are charged on a per-passenger, per-ticket basis. These fees will only be assessed if a refund has been authorized by the supplier or a waiver has been received and when the airline/supplier rules permit such refunds. If such refund is not processed by the supplier, we will refund you our post-ticketing service fees applicable to your agent assisted refund request, but not our booking fees for the original travel reservation or booking.
THE COMPANY ACCEPT REQUEST UNDER SOME OF THE GUIDELINES SUCH AS FOLLOWS:
- If the ticketing fare rules will allow the cancellation of a particular booking, then the only request will be accepted.
- You should not be a NO SHOW passenger. In case, you are a NO SHOW and you are not allowed to board the airline, then you are not eligible for a refund.
- If a refund is processed, it maximum takes up to 21 working days.
- We accept credit cards and debit cards from major countries including the US, Canada etc.
- All costs appear in U.S. dollars.
- We may accept payment into two separate transactions which include Airline Base Fare and Taxes. However, the aggregate sum will be the same as advice to people.
- Once your payment gets through, the ticket purchased is a guarantee. In case we didn’t get payment, we will notify you within 24 hours.
- If the credit card details are not approved by our verification department, we won’t process any booking.
VISA AND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
All customers are advised to verify travel documents (transit visa/entry visa) for the country through which they are transiting and/or entering. Reliable information regarding international travel can be found at govt. website and also with the consulate/embassy of the country(s) you are visiting or transiting through. travelozoom will not be responsible if proper travel documents are not available and you are denied entry or transit into a Country.
Your transaction with travelozoom does not guarantee entrance to the country of destination. Traveller understands that travelozoom accepts no responsibility for determining passenger's eligibility to enter or transit through any specific country. Information, if any, given by travelozoom's employees must be verified with government authorities. Such information does not imply responsibility travelozoom behalf.
ETA FOR CANADA
Travellers who fly to or transit through Canada may need an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA), this is an automated system that allows Canadian authorities to screen passengers before they arrived in Canada and determine the eligibility of visitors to enter Canada and whether such travel involves any security risk.
CREDIT CARD DECLINES
At the time of processing the transaction, the user's credit card declines for various reasons. We endeavour to notify you by e-mail within 72 hours. Please note in any case if your credit card has been declined, the transaction will not be processed. We do not guarantee the fare change and any other booking details. If there is a fare change from the TSP, we provide the user(s) with alternative options to either accept or cancel the booking.